Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Ugh

Morning sickness(or in my case, morning/afternoon/night sickness) really sucks. It seems I have a few good days in a row, then I get sick again for about a week. I suspect it may have something to do with daily schedules, as I tend to feel better on weekends.

Over the last three weeks or so, I have spent most of my time alternating between having my head in a bucket and having my head in a toilet. And somewhere in there I occasionally managed to keep some food down. Rather than drag myself to the computer to blog about it, I chose to stay on the couch and be sick by myself.

The best part is that we still haven't heard the results of the lab tests from my last appointment, so technically, I guess I'm not officially pregnant yet.

The drugs I'm taking for nausea work sometimes. I'm hoping that this time around(this is pregnancy number 2) the "morning" sickness will end after the first trimester. Last time, I was sick through all of the first and most of the second.

Today seems to be one of my better days. I've only thrown up once so far today and my brunch has stayed down. I hope it's one of my better days because I have to force myself to do dishes today.

No comments: