Saturday, September 09, 2006

Quadruple Stuf Oreos

Today is my wedding anniversary. My wonderful husband bought me the most perfect card in the store(he has a knack for picking good cards), and presented me with two packages of Double Stuf Oreos. I love Oreos and especially Double Stuf. He only likes regular Oreos, so we don't get Double Stuf too often.

Of course, I can't eat Double Stuf Oreos without making at least one quadruple stuf. For those of you who are unaware of this wonderful treat, here is how to make them:

Carefully twist open two Double Stuf Oreos, leaving all the cream on one side of each cookie. Eat the leftover chocolate parts, or throw them away if you like. Lick the cream on one of the half-cookies and stick cream sides together. For a better seal, run the tip of your little finger around the edge of the cream(licking it works, too). Enjoy.

It's a great way to overload on the best part of the Oreo: the cream filling.

No comments: