Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Yes, I am Still Here

Dear Reader, I realize it has been a few years since my last post. Life has gotten quite busy. My eldest brother passed away a year ago this past January, which pretty much spoiled 2011. I'm not sure where 2010 went. I will make an effort to post more now that I have some time with all my kids in school, and maybe even keep it up over the summer.

If you're still reading this, I apologize for the long silence and marvel your unbelievable patience.

5 comments:

Kate said...

You are forgiven. I marvel at my patience too. LOL

Kate said...

Just wondering if you were interested in participating in the Lucky 7 meme (for which you were tagged by yours truly). Totally optional, but I thought it would be fun for you.

Jes said...

I have not decided yet. I'm trying to get organized at the moment. Way too many irons in the fire.

Kate Warren said...

Tagging you again. I'm going to keep doing this until you agree to be tagged. [insert wicked grin here] This time it's the Next Big Thing challenge. Details on my blog, as per usual.

Jes said...

It's hardly fair to tag someone who is unable to tag anyone else. You're the only fiction writer I know. I will be a dead end for this challenge.