Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Writer Incognito

Dear Reader,

It is not well known that I have a pen name, and that pen name has a website and blog attached to it.  I have no idea what to put on the website, as my writing is not something I put a lot of time into at the moment and I would feel like a fraud promoting something that is not going along at any steady rate.

However, I have spent several minutes this morning using various search engines to see what page the website comes up on.  The name by itself is not findable on Google, but if I add "fiction" I get a first page result and adding "weebly" give me number one.  :)  Webcrawler, Bing and Dogpile all yield first page results for the pen name alone, although Bing put me at the very bottom. 

I am considering twitter and facebook accounts, but there again, I'm not sure I could generate enough content to make them worthwhile to anyone who may like or follow them. 

No comments: