Sunday, November 26, 2006

Websites

I've taken over my sister's website. This is my second or third attempt at website building/managing(I did two Star Wars fan sites simultaneously, so I don't know if they count as first and/or second).

The site has a built in FTP, which took a little getting used to, but it's going better than I expected. I don't like having to mess with the html code. That is a big pain in the neck. It hasn't beat me yet and I think the site looks fairly decent.

Anyway, you can click here to see my work. Please let me know if anything is broken. Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think what we all REALLY want to see the two Star Wars fan websites!

Jes said...

Unfortunately, they're long gone. That was way back before Phantom Menace was released, when starwars.com was letting members create free fan sites. I had two of them. I don't remember the serious one, but the other was The Worst Star Wars Site Ever, which had bright yellow backgrounds, light blue text, and the slowest scrolling text I could put on it, as well as intentionally broken links. Roland might remember it. Cruising the fan sites was how I first ran into OB_1.