Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Lent Blues

I've fallen behind on my posts, but I have been picking the countries and saying the prayers.

Day 12: Panama
Day 13: Argentina
Day 14: Portugal

Giving up caffeine is proving harder than anticipated. I have to constantly remind myself of what I can't have. I miss coffee throughout the entire day, and I'm having dreams about eating chocolate. Three nights in a row, I've dreamt of eating chocolate, and then feeling guilty about it. Three dreams, three different kinds of chocolate. This is driving me crazy.

I got so tired of drinking water that I downed four glasses of orange Tang last night. 160 calories of delicious variety. When and if I get tired of Tang, I'll probably move on to lemonade. I have another 33 or so days until Easter. I'll usually slip up once during Lent, but not this year. I intend to get through this without any mistakes.

No comments: