Sunday, May 28, 2006

Breaking News!!

I was out for a walk about an hour ago and I heard a few sirens, which isn't all that unusual. I was just headed for the house when I noticed that two fire trucks were up the road at the neighbor's house. That was the entire local fire department!

Our neighbor to the south likes to rebuild and customize classic automobiles. He was driving this nice black something-or-other(sorry to disappoint any enthusiasts with my lack of knowledge here) that he drives quite frequntly. When he got near the house of our neighbor to the north, his car caught fire.

Nobody was hurt, except the car. They put the fire out, coasted her down the hill to Neighbor South's driveway, and pushed her into the garage.

Hopefully, that is all the excitement for tonight.

No comments: