Thursday, June 22, 2006

Blogs

I know what you're thinking, reader. Two posts in one day. It doesn't happen very often. Banner year for the soap box.

As I sit here, sipping my seasoned(read "day-old") coffee, I am surfing the internet, reading other people's blogs. There are some really fascinating ones out there.

For a fun blog-reading experiment, I started following links from blog to blog. I found quite a few that were more interesting to me than my own, but perhaps I am ill qualified to judge my own blog, as it's all old news to me.

What is it that we find so fascinating about reading other people's thoughts, stories, experiences, etc.? Is it the comfort of connecting to another person without the responsibility and emotional risk of a two-sided conversation? Or am I overthinking this?

What do you think, reader?

No comments: